Any Bellicon owner will tell you that you are not going to find another rebounder like a Bellicon. It has a quality all of its own. Many people like this rebounder because of its quiet, very special bounce. The rebounder with bungee cords are what give it this quiet, bounce. You can bounce beside a sleeping baby, and not waken them! There are, however, some less expensive rebounders similar to the Bellicon.
Rebounders are becoming increasingly popular. So-much-so that I found it difficult to find an available supply. I searched over the internet, and these are some I found.
Rebounders (in a hurry)
Weight capacity up to 440 lbs. – bungee cords – handlebars available
|Weight capacity 450 lbs. – 40″ – strong, soft bounce – steel alloy|
| David Hall’s Cellercise®||
Weight capacity 300 lbs.– a fine rebounder with specially designed springs – stability bar – foldable
Weight capacity 325 lbs. – bungee cords – handle available
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on and purchase through one of those links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission, which helps keep our website operating. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why You Should Get a Rebounder – Mini Trampoline
There are numerous reasons why you should invest in a rebounder (also called a mini trampoline).
For one thing, they can remind you of jumping on a trampoline as a child. Remember how much fun that was? But more importantly, there are many health benefits as well!
You can get a full body workout without putting extra strain on your feet, legs, and ankles like jogging would do.
The G-Force of a Rebounder
Because of the g-force of the up and down motion, you put less strain on your heart and get better use of oxygen than by running. It provides the ideal condition to cleanse and strengthen all 75 trillion cells in your body. It builds the lymphatic, skeletal, cardiovascular, and muscular systems.
What to Look for When Buying a Rebounder
The first thing you need to consider is where you will place the rebounder. How much room do you have in your home. The average size rebounder is from 36 inches to 52 inches. The 40-inch rebounder is the most common size.
A Permatron or polypropylene mat is strong and supportive and should give you years of good service.
An all-steel frame should provide you with superior strength, yet you want it light-weight enough that it is easy for you to move it around.
The Bellicon provides the most outstanding bounce. The difference is readily noticed by those who have used more than one brand of rebounder. Those who purchased the less expensive model noticed the biggest difference of a less comfortable or supportive bounce than those who purchased a better-quality item.
The Cellercise® has a patented TriDaptable® steel spring. It. It is the only self-adjusting spring of its kind that adjusts to the weight and height of the person who is jumping. The problem is – it is a spring – and is much noisier than its rebounder bungee counterpart.
To increase the life of your rebounder, you will want to consider the weight limit that is recommended for its use. Many rebounders are rated between 200 to 310 lbs. for their weight limit. Allow an extra 50-pound cushion for safety.
The frame of the Bellicon allows for 440 lbs. This is one reason the Bellicon is so outstanding.
If price is your main concern, then go to your local sporting goods store or Walmart and pick one off the shelf. As you do your research, you will notice that the Bellicon if by far the most expensive rebounder on the market. But it also provides the best quality product in many people’s eyes.
Rebounders Like a Bellicon Reviews
Here are the reviews of Rebounders Like a Bellicon.
Bellicon is made in Germany, a country that is known to produce quality products. Easy to use, no internet needed! A great way to strengthen all 638 muscles in your body, yet still a low-impact exercise. A variety of five bungee strengths to accommodate body weights up to 440 lbs. It will provide you with a noiseless exercise on a sturdy frame.
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 5-year warranty on the mat
- 1-year warranty on the bungees
- Frame Sizes Available: 39”, 44”, 49”
- Leg Types Available: Screw in and folding
- Stability Bar: is available as extra purchase
- Weight Capacity: Adjustable bungees allow weight capacity up to 440 lbs.
- Bellicon has bungee cords.
- Mat Construction: high-quality woven polypropylene
- Manufactured in Germany
- Low-impact superior bungee suspension system
- Weight capacity up to 440lbs.
- Quiet and sturdy
- Customizable colors
What Customers Say:
- If you want the best, then look no farther!
- This is so much better than a spring rebounder. It is quiet, I can use it without disturbing anyone.
- I have had a Bellicon for 3 years and I use it every day – sometimes twice a day when I have the time!
- It beats every exercise I have tried before – great for strength, cardio, agility, balance, low-impact, weight management, and mood enhancer!
2. DARCHEN Mini Trampoline
- Frame Size: 40”
- Leg Types: screw-in
- Stability Bar: optional
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Mat Construction: Polypropylene
- Sturdy build.
- Excellent Bounce Quality.
- Assembly is challenging.
- No exercise DVD or fitness training.
What Customers Say:
- Well built, good quality.
- Awesome! Sturdy and nice quality.
- I am glad I got it. Happy with my purchase.
- Used the instructional video for help in assembly.
- Great rebounder, I recommend it!
- Nobody complains about the noise!
- Good for plus-sized bouncers!
David Hall’s Cellercise® is advertised to give a full-body workout without weights, barbells and bands. The all-steel construction frame and hinges are designed to last a lifetime. The EXCLUSIVE patented TriDaptable® spring is the only self-adjusting spring that adjusts to the weight of the person and the height they are jumping. In only 10 minutes a day, you can increase circulation and absorb more oxygen in every cell in your body. Stimulate muscle mass to grow regardless of your age or fitness level.
- 5-year limited warranty plus 30-Day money back guarantee
- Frame Size: 40”
- Leg Types: Folding
- Stability Bar: is available
- Weight Capacity: warrantee up to 300lbs
- EXCLUSIVE patented TriDaptable® spring
- Mat Construction: patented polypropylene
- Manufactured in Taiwan
- Comes as a TRI-FOLD that with a carrying case, wheels, and a handle.
- Weight capacity of 300lbs.
- Less expensive than a Bellicon
- The TriDaptable® springs adapt to your height and weight.
- Requires lubrication of springs 2xs a year
- Heavy 34 lb steel frame
What Customers Say:
- Regained my strength after having surgery.
- Stay active on vacations or business trips.
- The springs of the Cellercise® make more noise than the Bellicon’s bungees.
- The Cellercise® is less expensive than the Bellicon.
4. JumpSport® 550F PRO
This 44” rebounder is unique in that it has arched legs that prevent it from tipping. It is also commercial grade that is used in some gyms. It can easily be stacked after gym classes, or it can be folded in half for storage. The EnduorLast XF Cords far outlast the competition and can easily adjust the bounce tension for each individual weight and performance needs.
- Residential Use: Lifetime on steel legs and frame; 3-years on mat & EnduroLast 4 Elastic Cords; 1 year on all other components.
- Commercial Use: 5-year on steel frame & legs; 18 months on EndourLast 4 Elastic Cords; 1-year on all other components.
- Frame Size: 44”
- Non-tip, Arched Legs
- Stability Bar: Available as separate purchase
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Bungee Cords – Long-lasting EnduroLast XF Cords
- Mat Construction: Polypropylene
- Manufactured in the USA
- Quiet and Convenient
- Non-tipping frame
- Light-weight – 25.6 lbs.
- EnduroLast cords last 3x -6xs longer than the competition
- Handlebar is sold separately.
- Not much to complain about.
What Customers Say:
- Pricey, but worth every penny.
- Very sturdy and easy to set up.
- I like the product. It is quiet and has a good bounce.
- I bought it several years ago, and it is still holding up fine!
- I highly recommend the handlebar for anyone with joint or balance issues.
- “Gym Quality” piece of equipment. Great for 60 y.o. – 6’2” – 325lbs!
- If you are out of shape, start exercising slowly or you may get sore.
- I purchased it 3 years ago, still happy with it, easy to fold and store, extremely sturdy. I’m glad I purchased the JumpSport with the larger jumping area.
Rebounders Like a Bellicon FAQ’s
What Type of Exercise Can You Do on a Rebounder?
There are three types of bounces that work wonders on your body.
The “Health” Bounce, is done by gently bouncing without lifting your feet from the mat. It provides a low-impact move to quickly get your blood moving, and your heart racing.
The “Aerobic” Bounce is a high-intensity aerobic exercise – like jogging (running) in place on the rebounder.
The “Strength” Bounce involves jumping as high as you can to strengthen your muscles and bones and moves the most amount of lymph in your system.
What Bungee Strength Shall I Get?
The bungee strength depends on your weight. The bungee strength is important because too soft may allow you to bottom out (hit the floor), while too heavy won’t absorb as much of the impact.
Is Rebounding Really Low-Impact?
YES! If it goes up, it must come down. If we jump up and down on concrete, our body absorbs all the impact. If we jump up and down on a rebounder, the rebounder absorbs much of the impact that would otherwise be hard on our joints.
A Bellicon is more than double the price of other rebounders. The bungee cords are silent while jumping, however, other rebounders received positive reviews for their bounce. Bellicon bungees are quiet.
The Cellerciser mini trampoline is a quality rebounder, the most undesirable part is the noise it makes from the springs. The specialized springs of the Cellerciser do add to the user’s exercise experience.
The JumpSport has a lot going for it. It is in a similar price range as the Needak, and Cellerciser and is less expensive than a Bellicon yet has the quiet bungees that last significantly longer than the Bellicon.
In the long run, most people will say that the Bellicon has the best “feel in the bounce”.
Rebounders Like a Bellicon
Now the decision is up to you, which one will you choose? A Bellicon or one of the rebounders like a Bellicon?
Disclaimer: If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. No content on this site should be substituted for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare practitioner. The information contained here is for informational purposes only. It is from my research and personal experience.